We booked for 4 days and immediately upon arrival extended our stay here to a full week, knowing that the last 3 days would be solid rain. Why here?
It feels like you've rented a fairly new, functional condo rather than a motel suite.
* Spacious, immaculate living room/kitchenette + bedroom with king size bed & firm mattress + newly renovated bathroom with a LARGE bathtub and shower.
* Large, flat-screen TV with satellite + fast internet connection (great for rainy days).
* Quiet and private, with nice view of the marina.
* Walking distance to everything urban (and rural) in Ucluelet, including the Wild Pacific Trail.
* Ten minute drive to Pacific Rim National Park entrance.
* We can cook our seafood....which we buy across the street! There's a stove/oven and a large barbecue on the balcony. Yes, a balcony!
* The owner is friendly and accommodating.
* The price we paid for all this was the same or less than we paid for just a bedroom in B & Bs and in a fishing lodge that we stayed in on other parts of the Island... and in contrast to many B & Bs, you're not expected to leave during the day, which can be difficult in rainy weather.
I'm writing this review as the rain continues outside, while warm and dry I anticipate searing fresh West Coast scallops and Albacore tuna for dinner. Could you ask for more?
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Bayshore Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.