All reviews visit ucluelet would definitely stay here again within walking distance cleanliness kitchen cutlery accommodation housekeeping unit coast
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

A friend was having her wedding in Ukulet so stayed at this motel with a friend. We needed to get into a room before their check-in time so that we could change and get ready for the wedding. No promises were made but the motel came through and accommodated our need with a smile!

The room was very clean, quiet, newly renovated and had good free parking plus close to everything. We checked out and they had no problem with us leaving our vehicle in a parking space and recommended a great breakfast place!

Highly recommend staying here and if I go back to Ukulet, I’ll go back here again! Thank you for a lovely stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2018

-remodelled -everything, flooring, kitchen, bathroom, bed, etc. new
-price-on par for the high season-summer
-staff were friendly and gave good restaurant tips
-free parking
-about 1 km/0.5 mile from town center

Room tip: Top, of 2, floors was quiet for me. No elevator-stairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2018

A slightly dismissive welcome at the reception (not really an issue but we got used to such nice hello's and goodbyes in Canada) and I thought I'd mention it as other's have too.
Think we were in the older accomodation at this motel, the room was a bit shabby in part (radiators rusting in places, bathroom in need of an overhaul) but it appeared to be clean. It's well placed for most things in Ucluelet but Ucluelet is pretty small!
There's a supermarket, restaurants/bars and shopping all within easy walking distance. There were five of us staying in the room, which had plenty of space and a pretty comfortable double sofa bed. However, there were only enough cups, glasses, cutlery etc for four people. The cupboards had 'useful' labels affixed to the shelves: 'One cheese grater', being an example - odd. There was also a note saying that you would be charged for not washing your dishes on leaving the motel - thought this seemed a tad over-the-top but - heyho - I always wash my stuff up, and I saw a similar message in another hotel we used. Ucluelet is lovely - very quiet, not a tourist town but beautiful coastal and forest walks.
We enjoyed our stay, we saw whales, sea otters, eagles and one bear (not in the motel I hasten to add, though as I sat on a bench outside our room, with a nice cold beer, two deer wandered through the garden.

The motel was quirky with no fuss and it was inexpensive. If my brother-in-law hadn't booked it, I'd probably have spent a little more and selected another place but as it is, we had a nice stay and it felt 'part' of Ucluelet.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Good location in town, easy access to amenities. Nice clean room - obviously newer or recently renovated. The laminate floors made the room noisier than carpet (especially if you have an upstairs guest stomping around their room) but I appreciated the cleanliness of laminate over carpet (especially in a pet friendly place). Prompt, polite service, and decent price for high season.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Not the friendliest welcome we’ve ever had (after having to come back twice due to “back in 10 mins” signs so would recommend giving a check in time) but a large, clean room with good facilities including parking, WiFi and kitchen. good places to eat within walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank V1ckles