“Stunning” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 31 Ucluelet B&B and Inns
Roermond, The Netherlands
“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my first vacation in Canada and I am so happy for choosing A Snug Harbour Inn as accommodation in the Pacific Rim National Park. Sue picked me up at the bus station and first did a sightseeing tour in Ucluelet with me, showing me where to go and recommending restaurants (Norwoods, Offshore seafood restaurant, Matterson House restaurant) before welcoming me to her's and Drew's home. "Love at first sight'' is the feeling I had when I walked into the Inn! It is such a luxurious and wonderful B&B with breathtaking views to the Pacific Ocean. It's the best I've ever been to. Sue and Drew are very lovely hosts, who will do anything to spoil their guests individually.
''Don't collect things, but collect memories" - my stay at A Snug Harbour Inn is a memory I will cherish! I will definately come back, because I lost my heart to this place and Ucluelet.
I can highly recommend staying here, it's the place to be!

Room Tip: All rooms in the main house have spectacular sea views. I stayed in the Valhalla room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Angelika R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Zum Ende unserer Kanada Reise waren wir auf Vancouver Island und hatten das grosse Glueck an diesem besonderen Ort die letzten Urlaubstage verbringen zu koennen. A Snug Harbour Inn ist ein einmaliger Ort, ein besonderes schoenes B&B mit besonderen Gastgebern!

At the end of our Canada Visit we stayed at Vancouver Island and had the great fortune to spend our last days at this outstandig location! A Snug Harbour Inn is a unique place, a wonderful B&B with lovely hosts!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful and with view on the Pacific (and the bald eagles...)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Exceptional B&B, with beautiful views, and overall great area with lots of extra activities to do. Owners were very kind and professional, and went above and beyond to provide great service! Rooms were very clean and welcoming, and I loved the access to the private beach. Overall it was a very wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a charming place to stay in Ucluelet, BC.

• Stayed May 2013
Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

It's hard to find words to express the charm of this B&B. Sue and Drew are perfect hosts. I felt welcome, pampered and catered to. I don't feel the necessity to repeat what others have written, but all the delightful things that can be read about this B&B are true!!! Excellent tips and advice, scrumptious breakfasts and cake, all the extras that makes staying at A Snug Harbour Inn a very special experience indeed. I spent a week here and if I didn't live halfway around the world, I would most definitely return again soon.

Room Tip: My first evening in the hot tub I watched a whale swim by ;) And I stayed in the Lighthouse room an...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was an absolutely beautiful place to stay. We were in the Sawadee room and loved the ocean view from our windows and the private deck. The only sounds we heard from the deck were the waves and the birds-- wonderful! The room was spacious and attractive and comfortable in every possible way. We enjoyed both the double whirlpool tub in our room and the hot tub on the deck overlooking the ocean. The breakfasts were delicious and the loaves set out for snacking all day were divine! Sue provided us with excellent referrals to restaurants and activities in the area. It is clear that a great deal of thought and care has gone into making stays at the inn as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We would love to return soon for stormwatching!

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building all overlook the ocean and have private decks. The ocean view is one of...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Parksville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Once again my husband and I were totally impressed with this property and the proprietors. They always make us feel special when we are there! The location is fantastic and the food wonderful. We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a fabulous get-a-way - it will not disappoint!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We recently stayed at Snug (April 2013) and the whole experience was divine. From personal touch and guidance while booking to every last detail attended to, the stay couldn't have been more perfect. Sue and Drew go out of their way to make each and every guest feel special and the little extras like baked goods, wine glasses, tea, coffee, and more are so appreciated. The rooms are amazing and the view is spectacular. Truly never been anywhere else like it. The hot tub was a great way to chill out and relax after a busy day of paddling and hiking. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ucluelet
Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant
BEST WESTERN Tin Wis Resort
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Water's Edge Shoreside Suites
The Cabins at Terrace Beach
Reef Point Oceanfront B&B
Reef Point Oceanfront B&B
#3 of 31 in Ucluelet

Been to A Snug Harbour Inn? Share your experiences!