“Good pub fare”

FloatHouse Patio & Grill
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: Open Early April through Late September (with occasional functions)--Seafood and BBQ, We are literally floating on the Ocean. Enjoy the view from the best patio on the Coast. We are known for classic winning foods with our handmade twist. We try and stay as local as possible. We only carry BC handcrafted Beer and BC Wines. See you soon !
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good place to enjoy a pub style meal with a pint or two of beer. You can watch marina activity as you eat. Food was good and some unusual menu items and entertaining names for the meals.
Staff were friendly and service was pretty good given how busy it was when we went for a late dinner. Food came out quickly and was piping hot. Good spot for pub fare. Other reviews have mentioned the clam chowder. Two in our party had it and were raving about it. Recommended.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

First ever for me, loved it. Bring money. Beer was $7. Hamburger with salad about 13. Seal poked head up by dock - restaurant is floating dock - fantastic.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent and the atmosphere was really laid back. The patio is great place to tip back a few pints in the evenings. I ate there a few times during my stay in ucluelet, and I would most definitely recommend the place to anyone!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The BEST clam chowder and crab cakes I have ever had. My boys had homemade burgers that looked and tasted amazing!! The portions were very generous and priced reasonably. After the sun goes down, and it gets a little cool, the staff come and bring blankets to all the customers. Awwww.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We visited on a cool weeknight, but the restuarant was pretty full so we opted to eat outside. Our waitress greeted us and asked if we would like a blanket to take the chill off of the evening - which my wife gladly excepted. A nice touch I thought! Although it is a relatively casual place, the food was very good and service more than adequate. We would definitely visit again.