“awesome breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Blue Room, A West Coast Bistro is loacted in the heart of Ucluelet. We have an amazing view of the harbour, which is even more spectacular from our large patio. Enjoy all-day breakfast or lunch starting at 11 am and join us for Dinners starting at 5pm. With large portions, we serve only the freshest of ingredients. So come in and "Get Stuffed" at The Blue Room.
Bellevue, Washington
“awesome breakfast”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It's a small place but quick turn around on tables. We had a delicious breakfast. Friendly staff and good selection.

Visited October 2012

Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Best Eggs Benny Ever! Beautiful Beautiful!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I swear this was the best eggs benny I've had anywhere, ever, and my husband concurs. The hash browns were also the 'very best' I've had anywhere, without a lie. I ate til it hurt it was so delicious. I can't stop telling people about my little first vist to Ucluelet and this restaurant. The restaurant was bright, clean and cheerful, the waitress fast & no nonsense,the food to die for, very, very busy, a super location, and photographic art on the walls to die for. I'm not kidding, this is a very special little spot. The Sign that said Breakfast All Day is honesty what got us in there, although it was the pleasant look of it with some outside tables and a view of the water that attracted us in the first place. I'd go back just for there eggs benny again. Very nice owner and his family. They returned a forgotten coat to me and these are really lovely people. Thank you so very much and much success to you and your family, although I don't think you will need the good wishes ... just part of a wonderful memory forever:)) thank U again

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver, BC
“Surprising Find”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A nice little diner overlooking the harbour with tasty food, good service and a quaint outdoor patio that was still warm in late September.

British Columbia
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Blue Room has a huge all-day breakfast selection, great lunch, friendly and helpful staff, and beautiful local art.

Edmonton
“Amazing Breakfast”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My family and I had one of the best breakfasts we've had in a long time here this past weekend. Everything about it was great. It was cooked to perfection. The eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast, everything was fantastic. The girl serving us started off a little on the grumpy side so we didn't know what to expect but the food made up for her less than charming demeanor. She did warm up a bit towards the end of our service. We really enjoyed the little patio as well. I would be back in a heartbeat for breakfast!!

2 Thank BobbyDij