“Great diners drive-ins and dives fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Blue Room

The Blue Room
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Blue Room, A West Coast Bistro is loacted in the heart of Ucluelet. We have an amazing view of the harbour, which is even more spectacular from our large patio. Enjoy all-day breakfast or lunch starting at 11 am and join us for Dinners starting at 5pm. With large portions, we serve only the freshest of ingredients. So come in and "Get Stuffed" at The Blue Room.
“Great diners drive-ins and dives fare”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Halibut sandwich was great. Good light batter, tasty chowder(a little too thick)
Salmon/shrimp club was fantastic. Loads of seafood and guac. Almost too big for one person. Sweet potato fries were done well...very crispy!

2 Thank David_Conroy

Surrey, bc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would not go back..”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We read some decent reviews so we decided to eat here.. My wife ordered Clam chowder and we ordered mac & cheese for the kids.. I ordered the Seafood Club sandwich. I must admit my order was actually good but my wife's chowder had more potatoes than anything else.. kind of like Campbells soup... and the kicker was my sons mac & cheese... it was kraft dinner and cost us $8... don't think i'll be oging back.. buyer beware..

• Visited August 2011
Ucluelet, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go Elsewhere”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have lived inUcluelet for years and decided to try this restaurant after hearing mixed reviews. The people leaving the restaurant as we came in told us to eat somewhere else. Not a good start. It took 15 minutes to get out drinks ordered, but the menu had a nice variety that I appreciated. While we waited you could overhear other patrons of the restaurant being unhappy with thier service and the food and we saw more people leaving with unhappy looks on their faces. My meal was mediocre at best and upon trying some of my husband's holandaise sause I was appalled that they could call that a hollandaise at all. Yuck! So sue me, I just want good food for breakfast and at least decent service. We didn't find it here. To top it off as we left my husband started to get a stomach ache. We will not be returning. Our advice: Go Elsewhere!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank FeedMySoul
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice cafe”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Loved the halibut burger. Crispy fries were good too. The other half had the chicken & mushroom burger - yummo!

1 Thank chrisfromMelbourne
Victoria, Canada
“Check this place out.”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

I recently spent a couple of nights in Ucluelet and on the second morning I came here because it was recommended to me by the owners of the hotel I was staying in. I ordered blueberry pancakes and orange juice. I received a large glass of juice and two enormous pancakes. The service was very quick - especially considering there was only one waitress and every table was filled. It appeared that there was a good mix of locals and tourists. I also really liked the decor - very much a surfer's haven.

• Visited May 2011