“Nice cafe” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Blue Room

The Blue Room
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Blue Room, A West Coast Bistro is loacted in the heart of Ucluelet. We have an amazing view of the harbour, which is even more spectacular from our large patio. Enjoy all-day breakfast or lunch starting at 11 am and join us for Dinners starting at 5pm. With large portions, we serve only the freshest of ingredients. So come in and "Get Stuffed" at The Blue Room.
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

Loved the halibut burger. Crispy fries were good too. The other half had the chicken & mushroom burger - yummo!

1 Thank chrisfromMelbourne

Victoria, Canada
“Check this place out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2011

I recently spent a couple of nights in Ucluelet and on the second morning I came here because it was recommended to me by the owners of the hotel I was staying in. I ordered blueberry pancakes and orange juice. I received a large glass of juice and two enormous pancakes. The service was very quick - especially considering there was only one waitress and every table was filled. It appeared that there was a good mix of locals and tourists. I also really liked the decor - very much a surfer's haven.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank somegalfromcan
Langley
“good portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2011

Its a small place, we had to wait 15 mins for a table. Looked like a few locals we also enjoying breakfast, the people who worked here seemed to really enjoy their job.
Totally worth the wait.
Good basic breakfasts, good portions. Great breakfast for the price we paid.
(We over heard that it's under new management, not sure for how long)
With such limited breakfast options in Ucluelet in the Spring, this was a great find.
(breakfast served all day!)
Oh and they gave me a small fruit salad instead of hash browns (without charging more)

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank AiramV
Melfort, Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

I just loved this place! I was really impressed with the quality of the service. Very friendly staff!! I ordered the Eggs Benedict, and wow! Delicious! The place was busy and I can see why now!! A couple at a table next to us said they are regulars there (locals) and if we thought it was busy now, we should see this place in the summer! Apparently a very popular place to dine. I loved the friendly atmosphere, between the staff and the locals, a very warm place to be in the winter! I was informed that they also provide a "bag lunch" service (lunch to go) for those afternoons out when you aren't near a restaurant. How convienient an idea! Definitely worth checking out!

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank CrystalRoseS
Jasper National Park, Canada
“under rated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

wow after a lot of hype about restaurants around the island and leaving most of them disappointed. I have to say, walking into The Blue Room was a breath of fresh air. clean, quaint . and friendly are just a few words to describe the experience i had. The real reason why i am writing this review is because the food was amazing!!! i have been a chef for six years and in that time have never had my expectations blown away like that. It was so good I went back 3 times over my 4 day stay in the area..A must see for yourself wow!!!

• Visited January 2011