“Best Meal This Year”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We came to Norwood's on a recommendation from an employee at the Black Rock Resort an wow, what a meal! The portions were huge, the food was divine and the wine was amazing. Amazing waitress, amazing atmosphere. My only complaint is that I can't come back for dinner tonight!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The service & food was fantastic. Very small, intimate & comfortable bistro type feel. Would definitely go back. Nice & close to the Black Rock Resort

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our b+b recomended Norwood's as the best in Ucluelet. We are so glad we took the recomendation, it was a really great meal. Interesting and imaganative menu, really well cooked served by staff who really seemed to care.

It was a meal to remember.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My son had the 14 oz ribeye with mushrooms which was perfectly prepared. He didn't think he could eat a large steak but it was so delicious he devoured the whole thing. My hubby ordered the special, a rib eye/lamb chop combo. Another empty plate! The chef prepared me one of the best vegetarian plates I have ever had. There wasn't one on the menu but our server asked me what I like and they brought me a wonderful variety of tasty offerings. We would definitely go back. For the price, the food was superior to some of the hotel high end restaurants. Thanks for a great meal, unique cocktails and nice wine list. I didn't have room for dessert but I am sure they were great too.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The service and atmosphere here were fantastic. Really crowded, which shows you how popular it is...but staff were friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and we would definately recommend it.