“Watch out pinks hotdogs in Vegas, this place has you beat by a mile”
Review of UKEE DOGS EATERY

UKEE DOGS EATERY
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Chef Owned And Opperated. Can Be Found In The Heart Of Ucluelet`s Historical Harbour. Or Just Ask Anyone On The Street.
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I was wandering around & stumbled upon this wonderful eatery. The selection of hot dogs made it tough to decide but in the end I had a dog with pulled pork & cheddar cheese. Wow!!! Best hot dog I've ever had & I've eaten "gourmet" hot dogs from all over the world & Ukee has them beat

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We decided to stop in ukee dogs for breakfast its this cute little place in ucluelet. We were little nervous as we went to this one place for dinner night before an it was aweful so we really want to be able to enjoy breakfast an honestly was the best place by far! The couple who run it were really friendly food is homemade which we loved we had ordered there breakfast an it was delicous! We will be returning next time we are that way. Wish we had a place like this close to home:)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I needed a quick bite to eat and this was the place. My order was taken quickly and my hot dog, I had a Bavrian smokie, was ready for me soon.

I was great, he asked if I wanted a knife or fork and I declined. I should have had a fork as it had lots of lovely saurerkraut on it to make it easier to eat.

I really "advise" people to give UKEE Dogs a try if they are in a hurry, or maybe even if they are not!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite. The Canuck hotdog was great. Hubby had the cheese pizza and enjoyed it. Loved this place!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this cute 'garage turned cafe' on a rainy morning...menu consists of mostly different variations of hot dogs...but they had a delicious display of fresh just made pizza's, pies, and don't forget the cinnamon buns!
Hubby had the Mac & cheese dog I had a bacon & egg in a hot dog bun (no dog) & it hit the spot.
The fries accompanying the Mac & cheese dog were very tired looking...perhaps a potato salad would have been better (we over heard they were just starting to make some!)
My Mochaccino was made to perfection...we even came back for another later that same day....& I took another blueberry cinnamon bun to go for my breakfast the next morning...I still dream of the scrumptious fresh baked taste!!!
The husband & wife who run this cute place were awesome & very friendly....
Please visit this place while you're in Ucluelet, you'll be glad you did!!