“Great food, Great People”
Review of UKEE DOGS EATERY

UKEE DOGS EATERY
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Chef Owned And Opperated. Can Be Found In The Heart Of Ucluelet`s Historical Harbour. Or Just Ask Anyone On The Street.
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Before Visiting this little town for our honeymoon we were told to eat here. And I'm so glad we did. The couple who owned and ran the place were so friendly! Great service and excellent food. We had the the pulled pork dog and the logger, both were huge! I didn't need to order a side but I'm glad I did. My husband had the veggie chili cheese fries and I had the Mac and cheese. Everything is home made an so flavourful! They have a cappuccino maker and desserts (ice cream cookies), also home made :). We felt so happy and "food drunk" by the time we were leaving :) it was wonderful.... Also got two dogs to go for later. Thank you so much for being apart of our honey moon memories. We will be back.

2  Thank JennyG23

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wished we had found Ukee dogs sooner! Wow!! Very friendly service, great food, great prices with a very causal and relaxed atmosphere! So glad we stopped in! We will be frequenting it again on a daily basis the next time we go to Ucluelet and recommend that you do too!

2  Thank WeV4
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just a good little low-key coffee shop/bistro. Family-run, good food with generous portions. Nothing fancy but I found the owners er friendly and helpful to us in regard to where to go with our young kids in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a hotdog place so any negative reviewers should stop writing. Its by the water everyones nice and the baked goods are great.
I gave one less because i feel there should be lots more onions on the 'logger'

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Fantastic food, great people and at a price that is so worth it! In an overpriced world this place delivers food for everyone and still leaves you some money left over for adventure.

1  Thank ontheedge1