“Stunning”

Majestic Ocean Kayaking
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Ucluelet
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the calm waterfront of Ucluelet Harbour. Drive through town and find us at the end of Marine Drive where it intersects with Helen Road. Our Majestic Ocean Kayaking business is located in a beautiful setting surrounded by cedar trees, wildlife and the calm waters of Ucluelet Harbour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Absolute highlight of our trip. Weather was fantastic, guide was wonderful..could not ask for a better experience. Will come back again! Worth it, please please give it a go if you can!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Our experience on our tour was FANTASTIC! We called late in the morning to see if there was room left on the 9 tour (at 10 till 9) and they didn't want to hold the tour for us so the called in another guide to accommodate. Totally unexpected but all part of the amazing experience. We set out to see nature, and boy did we. We immediately were greeted by sea lions and sea stars. We paddled around the bay and into a cove to watch the salmon jumping as the were spawning. While sitting there quietly enjoying our surroundings, a bald eagle soared past us and onto a close tree to sun his wings. Sitting in awe for awhile, we turned to paddle out of the cove to see a black bear foraging for berries on the bank. I realize it is nature and not everyone will experience what we did, it is so worth the trip to enjoy the beautiful nature of Uculet!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The service and paddling experience Majestic provided was excellent. The staff ensured that each guest had suitable clothing for the trip in addition to the required safety gear. They provided a small snack and an ample delicious lunch. They also provided extras like a watertight bag for valuables and an insulated water bottle. It was delightful to drink cool water on our warm day. We were fortunate to encounter a whale during the boat trip to our kayaking set-off spot, and the captain gave us plenty of time to enjoy watching this amazing creature. The guides were friendly, experienced and skilled. They were also knowledge about the local environment and pointed some the plants and critters we paddled over. I appreciate that they also shared some of the cultural significance of the islands for the First Nations of the area. . The guests on our trip had a wide variety of experience and skill with kayaking, yet the trip seemed to meet the needs of everyone. It certainly met my niece's and mine. In addition to the fabulous kayaking experience Majestic provided, I have an additional appreciation; this time for office staff at. Not realizing that the broken islands are a protected preserve and that dogs are not permitted on any of the island, I had planned bring mine with me in her backpack carrier. When it became clear to me that she would not be able to join us, I felt in a terrible bind. The day of kayaking was a special treat for my niece, but the dog could not be left in the car for the day. My dilemma was solved almost immediately when the receptionist kindly offered to look after her for the day. I discovered that the not only are the staff knowledgeable about kayaking, but also about dogs and mine received good care while I was on my trip. My overall experience with Majestic was excellent. My niece and I thoroughly enjoyed our day kayaking. I highly recommend Majestic and look forward to booking with them again.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had a great paddling experience with Majestic Ocean Kayaking. Our guides were cheerful, knowledgeable, patient, and very good cooks. This trip will stick in our memories as one of our best.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Majestic Ocean Kayaking provided yet another amazing paddle for us. I was part of a paddle club with them in the Spring. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and professionail when it came to kayaking and water safety. When we paddled the broken group islands, it was a perfect pace for beginners and the more experienced. They supplied us with a lovely lunch while we huttled under a tarp waiting for the thunder storm to pass. That was just a bonus. On our way back to Ucluelet we were thrilled to see the whales surfacing, allowing for a great photo opportunity. I will look forward to going out kayaking with Majestic in the future. I am thinking of a multi trip next.

1  Thank Donna S
kayak4747, Owner at Majestic Ocean Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for your review, you and your friends have always been so positive and happy and we just love it that you keep coming back. Please feel free to let us know how we can assist you better in the future.