Apart from the towels not being quite big enough and no slippers it was almost perfect. It took a while to get the bathroom floor heating working (ESSENTIAL AS IT'S GRANITE). Shower was best ever. Large living room. Good bay/rainforest view. Lounge service could have been snappier and cocktails a bit feeble/weak.
Would definately go back and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Nature, Designed for ComfortVancouver Island’s most awe-inspiring oceanfront resort, Black Rock Resort offers a spectacular escape from the ordinary. Experience a Vancouver Island vacation at Black Rock Resort for winter storm watching, spring whale watching, summer beach adventures or a romantic fall retreat. With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and rainforest, our comfortable suites offer a magical perspective to Vancouver Island’s rugged West Coast… any time of year!Relax and rejuvenate in exquisite suites designed for maximum comfort- from plush king beds to state-of-the-art kitchens. Lounge in spacious living areas with fireplaces. Rejuvenate in spa-inspired bathrooms. Take in magical sunsets from your balcony facing the crashing waves or lush forest. Our suites are also pet friendly! Enjoy a soak in one of our outdoor hot tubs or the plunge pool over looking the ocean during your stay. Keep up your fitness routine in our 24 hour accessible Fitness Centre. Dine in our oceanfront restaurant Fetch, open breakfast, lunch and dinner or enjoy BC wines or locally inspired martini's and light snacks by the fire in Float Lounge. Artisan Inspired cuisine, sure to impress all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Black Rock Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Oceanfront Hotel Ucluelet
- Black Rock Oceanfront Ucluelet