All reviews coffee shop convenience store dining room movie theater in town the pub on site bar grill an excellent restaurant arctic char positive experience great food many choices the hotel offers room was clean and comfortable dining options keep in mind
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Overall, lovely location and thoughtful, helpful staff. Opportunity to meet and buy from local artisans is excellent; food options diverse and good quality; gym well appointed; rooms large but beds old.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMFrobisherInn, General Manager at Frobisher Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Kazimieraa,

Thank you for the lovely review on the Frobisher Inn. In a continuous effort to ensure standards and quality of service, our bed frames and mattresses are constantly updated as need arises. I am certain to have that to your standards by your next visit . Looking forward to your next stay at the Frobisher Inn.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Good location; nice room; my 'go to' choice of hotel in Iqaluit. Convenient for business travelers; shuttle to airport; I like that the rooms have a microwave in fridge, as that helps with the costs of eating in the town.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear 372ln288,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you on the behalf of the Frobisher Inn entire team for a lovely review on our Hotel . It will be my pleasure to make your next stay with us even more memorable.

Christiano Bandeira

Reviewed December 6, 2017

What happen to the quality of your food???? I remember when you were the place to eat in Iqaluit. There was on meal that I could not eat and they did not offer to cover the cost of it. Unfortunately I will have to eat at the Discovery next time.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Richard vl2379wz,

My apology for the late reply and for the quality of food experienced at our restaurant. Nothing i can say will justify my inability to meet your expectations on our beloved Frob eatery and its shorts comings on the month of December.
Let me take this opportunity to redeem my self by inviting you for a dinner for 2 as token of my appreciation and sincere hope that all of your future visits will be marked by the quality, presentation and service you have become accustomed with.

Christiano Bandeira

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Warm place with newly renovated bathroom. Don’t expect to gain efficient wifi connection and ensure you eat before 8:00 p.m. Otherwise, a fun place to be. You will enjoy your stay in Iqaluit. One thing, you don’t control your room temperature so it’s warm at night!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Good points:
1. Clean (except one day when toilete was not cleaned).
2. Junior staff responsive (needed a sewing kit, several were provided).
Problems:
1. Internet connection somewhere between horrendous to non-existent. Guests who rely on internet for communications should seek alternative accommodations. When I complained I was told that "this was Iqaluit", but I know better. I had stayed at the Arctic Hotel and the Discovery before and the internet had been adequate.
2. I asked for a feather pillow and the VP (Christiano something...) promised he would attempt to purchase one (I stayed there 4 nights - total bill $840). I never heard from him (let alone slept on a feather pillow), even after subsequent inquiries.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business