“Good comfort food !”
Review of Frosty Freeze

Frosty Freeze
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Whitehorse, Canada
“Good comfort food !”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I've stopped here four times in the past couple of months and thought I should give these guys a review. Their menu seems ordinary at first glance but their offerings are unique. Their burgers (I had a cheezeburger deluxe with extra onions, which I very rarely do these days as I trying to keep my weight under control). It was carefully done (something which cannot be said for many 'burger joints'). In fact I went for dessert (ha ha), and had poutine. Egads, you say ? And so you should ! Poutine is a uniquely Canadian offering of french fries drowned in gravy and cheeze curds. A heart curdling, artery jamming, totally delicious, belly filling event ! They served a banana split sundae that would knock your eyes out, but I restrained myself since I had already had more than a years worth of things I shouldn't eat. Loved it !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Graham M

Whitehorse, Canada
“Ok food but not great value”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Fries are store bought frozen crap sold in a paper tray for too much money and the soft serve vanilla ice cream is gritty. The burgers we good and probably the best value compared to other menu items.
I stop when passing through Haines Junction but usually feel a bit ripped off afterwards.

• Visited August 2013