We were looking for an inexpensive and convenient place to stay our first night traveling from Alaska to Washington and we found it! While the facility is older, the room was VERY clean. The food wasn't fancy but it was good and basic - just like the room. Of the five places we stayed during our travel through Canada, this was by far the best deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 units nestled at the base of the St. Elias Mountains at the gateway to Kluane National Park. Park hiking trails close by! Home cooked meals in our licensed 40 seat restaurant. Modern clean units with private baths and showers. Satellite T.V. -- Canada and US networks. Direct dial phones. In-room coffee/tea. Non-smoking rooms. Off sales available. PETS WELCOME. Your hosts -- Sandy and Gerry ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Hotel Haines Junction
- Cozy Corner Motel And Restaurant
- Cozy Corner Hotel
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada