This 50's style motel as been around the block, but just like an old friend, can be counted on to give you exactly what you were looking for.
The furnishings are basic, and dated (tube tv, no wifi), but the place was very clean and a great place to unwind after a long day outdoors.
The owner is a bit of a character, but his bark is worse than his bite.
Our only disappointment was that smokers had been using the room (for how many years?), otherwise, all was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 units nestled at the base of the St. Elias Mountains at the gateway to Kluane National Park. Park hiking trails close by! Home cooked meals in our licensed 40 seat restaurant. Modern clean units with private baths and showers. Satellite T.V. -- Canada and US networks. Direct dial phones. In-room coffee/tea. Non-smoking rooms. Off sales available. PETS WELCOME. Your hosts -- Sandy and Gerry ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cozy Corner Motel And Restaurant
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Hotel Haines Junction
- Cozy Corner Hotel
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada