There are quite a few motels in Haines Junction and I'd guess that Cozy Corner is among the better ones. Yes the sheets and comforter were from the 80s and there's been very little work done on the place since about that time, but surprisingly the place was clean and pretty comfy and we had a large flat screen satellite TV in our room (I'm guessing at least 32 inches). The shower was great and the water was hot. I'd stay here again - the price was only $80/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 units nestled at the base of the St. Elias Mountains at the gateway to Kluane National Park. Park hiking trails close by! Home cooked meals in our licensed 40 seat restaurant. Modern clean units with private baths and showers. Satellite T.V. -- Canada and US networks. Direct dial phones. In-room coffee/tea. Non-smoking rooms. Off sales available. PETS WELCOME. Your hosts -- Sandy and Gerry ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Hotel Haines Junction
- Cozy Corner Motel And Restaurant
- Cozy Corner Hotel
- Cozy Corner Motel & Restaurant Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada