“Favourite restaurant in Bragg Creek”
Review of Infusion - CLOSED

Infusion
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Favourite restaurant in Bragg Creek”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have tried several restaurants in the area, but this one I keep coming back to. The food, atmosphere and the service are all very good. Last time I went I had the black bean soup, which was perfectly balanced and seasoned. The pad thai was also quite good (my favourite thai place is better, but this was still good), with big portions. My SO had a salad, which was delicious. I only gave it four stars, as it isn't quite on par with my favourite restaurants in Calgary, San Francisco etc. but it is the best bet for whenever you are in beautiful Bragg Creek.

Visited February 2013

Los Angeles, California
“amazing!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining here on my first trip to Canada! I'm from California so i'm used to fast dinners and lunches. I truly enjoyed my visit at Infusion! the food was excellent and the atmosphere was very inviting and relaxing. our waiter was the chef/owner's son and he was such a delight! he was so nice to our group of 5 ladies, even when one made the ending of the meal awkward by telling some personal stories... don't ask...

all in all, I loved my experience at Infusion! the waiter made it that much more of a fun dining experience! thank you for that :)

• Visited December 2012
Redwood Meadows, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Have had the privilege of eating here several times. I am always happy with my experience. The food is top quality all the time. Staff are wonderful and atmosphere is perfect for the special lunch or dinner out.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank gghutch
Cochrane, Canada
“Below par”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We called in recently early on a Friday evening. The restaurant was quiet but slowly began to fill just before we left. The menu appears to be fish based. If there isn't fish as the feature then it's there as a sauce or as an add on for many of the dishes. When the food came out it tasted just 'ok'. I have been to this place several times in the past four or five years but I think this may be the last. There are other, better restaurants in the area, that offer a better selection for the price.

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a very good restaurant. It was open on Thanksgiving Monday. the only restaurant in town that we could find. We were delighted! The salmon was outstanding as well as the service. We'll go again soon.

Visited October 2012