“Worth the trip to Bragg Creek”

The Italian Farmhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Italian Farmhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Bragg Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Italian Farm House was born out of our passion for Italian food and their way of life. It is a reminiscent of a cozy Tuscan farmhouse snuggled in the trees in the beautiful hamlet of Bragg Creek.
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Italian Farmhouse is a gem in Bragg Creek. The food and service is off the charts. We just had a wonderful lunch starting with an caeser salad and spinach salad. Generous portions, fresh and delicious. Entrees followed were a gluten free seafood pasta dish (which my wife said was 11 our of 10!) and my roasted chicken. The kitchen accommodated our slight variations to the entrees and when they arrived - wow - really tasty. The server was pleasant and gave just the right amount of attention. We selected a reserve wine from the wine list (small but good choices for our special tastes). It was worth the drive to Bragg Creek. The patio should be rebuilt in a week (after the 2013 floods) and that would make this a magical place to have a Saturday lunch.

1  Thank Marty911

Reviewed May 27, 2014

As someone who loves getting away from the hustle and bustle of a city and taking some time in mother nature, I absolutely love the setting and ambience of the Italian Farmhouse.
The food, service and design of this restaurant puts me in a good mood instantly. I've told all my friends about this hidden gem and look forward to a summer on your gorgeous patio!

2  Thank lwood80
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've been going to Bragg Creek restaurants for years and we think that The Italian Farmhouse is one of the best. Great surroundings, great service and WONDERFUL FOOD and a very good selection of wine and spirits. The serving staff are locals and they really make you feel at home. Bragg Creek is a terrific place to spend some time and a meal at The Italian Farmhouse is just the icing on the cake. We'll be back soon and would highly recommend it!!!
Ken & Jake Zacharias

1  Thank Ken Z
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We went with a group, & what a disappointment!
From a fairly extensive menu, mostly containing meat, I chose a vegetarian pizza. There was no choice for the crust, however I was assured it wasn't too thick.
My husband & I do not add salt to our food & I use very little in cooking, consequently we find restaurant food often over-salted, however, on this occasion, we weren't the only ones to complain, everyone noted the same, but to a lesser degree. The hostess apologised for the over-zelous use of the rock salt & I exchanged my pizza for a salad.

3  Thank soniaw888
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Another wonderful evening at The Italian Farmhouse. Great atmosphere, incredibly welcoming staff and the food was once again beyond expectations. The special surf and turf (steak and lobster) was particularly good as was the organic heirloom tomatoes and pecorino bruschetta. Great for children too with their own menu of delicious home made pasta and pizza dishes. Will definitely be back again and soon!

1  Thank Countrygirl43