“Rustic Heaven”
Review of Riverside Chateau

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bragg Creek
Riverside Chateau
Ranked #1 of 6 Bragg Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed one night at this wonderful bed and breakfast. The main suite was immaculate and just perfect for a romantic night. The hosts were very welcoming and the breakfast was very good. We had a wonderful time walking around the river as well as sitting by the fire place enjoying some tea. Cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The riverside chateau is incredibly beautiful, very peaceful & relaxing, and the service was incredible. The ambiance was so relaxing and made our romantic night away unforgettable. I told my husband that we need to go stay a few times per year for a little escape. LOVED it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the oak suite, which was amazing, but I am sure all of the suites are just as beautiful...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was part of the surprise birthday party weekend. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the weekend was, thanks to the amazing Yvonna and Mareck. I am in a wheel chair and they were so kind in their efforts to make sure I was comfortable and made sure that the chateau had been made as accessible as possible, to accommodate my needs.. The breakfasts were abundant, luxurious and delicious! The chateau is beautiful, bedding luxurious, and from the moment you pull into the grounds, you are made to feel like a treasured guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I recently held a surprise birthday party w/e for my husband at this wonderful B&B. It was an entire w/e affair with Friday night dinner at a local restaurant (I can enthusiastically recommend the Italian Farmhouse closeby), a delicious and abundant breakfast Saturday morning lovingly and elegantly prepared by Yvonna, a most enjoyable hike in the mountains, a catered dinner party on Saturday night in the chateau's grand living area, and another wonderful breakfast before our departure on Sunday morning. Thanks to to Marek and Yvonna the w/e was magical! The chateau itself is a breathtakingly beautiful and comfortable place to stay, but the real beauty lay in the warmth and care offered us by our hosts who stopped at nothing to make us feel so very special. Both of them went to incredible lengths to do everything they possibly could treat us like honoured guests, as they quietly but efficiently worked behind the scenes looking after every detail, taking care that everything during the entire w/e went smoothly. Simply put,they were amazing! By the time we left, I felt like I was saying goodbye to very dear friends. A 5 star rating is not nearly enough. In my book and from the praise of all our family and friends who were guests at the chateau, we give them 10 stars and more! Thank you Yvonna and Marek for helping to make my husband's 70th birthday such a special affair! We are already planning to return at this time next year for another reunion! See you then.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Living in Calgary it never really occured to me to seek out a pampering night away in the hamlet of Bragg creek... That has all changed. I highly recommend this elegant, log, European style B&B
right on the river on White Ave.
My husband and I went in April of this year and we were happy to hear that the devasting floods that rocked Bragg Creek did little damage to the Chateau.
If you are willing to splurge a little on yourself I highly recommend the Chateau.

Room Tip: I would recommend the room with the dry sauna on the deck overlooking the now closer river.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were the first guests in this beautiful home after what has been called the Flood of the Century! We will return home with tremendous respect for the force of nature, the community of Bragg Creek, this beautiful home and its owners Marek and Yvonna. We arrived unexpectedly but were welcomed immediately and spoiled for three days - a beautiful room, excellent breakfasts and owners who were welcoming and accommodating in every sense of the word. We will never forget our exceptional experience here and are determined to return often - to new friends!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ann L
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway from Calgary. We couldn't have been more impressed with our stay at the wonderful Riverside Chateau. The Chateau is very relaxing and beautiful. On top of this the B&B hosts are wonderful people that give you a warm greeting the moment you arrive and ensure your enjoying your stay. The breakfast are tasty and enjoyed in the beautiful breakfast setting. We enjoyed our days on nice walks throughout Bragg Creek and through the provincial park. We cannot say enough good things about our stay here. We'll definitely be returning, summer or winter.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple