“Great supper this evening”
Review of Wrong Turn Tavern

Wrong Turn Tavern
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Keremeos
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Pub style restaurant and lounge. Children welcome. Amazing pastas, burgers and naan. Live music on Thursdays and Saturdays ~ something fun everyday.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Great supper at at The Wrong Turn Tavern! We all ordered the steak sandwich with onions, peppers and cheese.... It was so tasty! Came with loads of fries
Our server was Liza she was lovely we will definitely be back ! The best meal we have had in Keremeos!!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

What a nice surprise to find a really good restaurant here in Keremeos. I went there a couple days after they opened & I was shocked at the lack of experience the staff had in running a restaurant.I waited for over an hour for my food & had to wait while they boiled a kettle so I could have a cuppa tea.I had to ask a few times if the kettle had boiled yet.I was not impressed.A few months later we decided to try it again.What a difference.. we were given water right away.The server was so friendly & welcoming.There was no air conditioning & it was a hot day so we sat outside & they had misters that helped with the heat.I must say the wait time to get your food is way to long!! 45 mintues!! I kept asking if the food was coming.I was hungry.I was told there were orders ahead of ours that's what was taking so long.The place was empty except for some regulars at the bar.Nobody had any food.It shouldn't take 45 minutes to an hour to get your food no matter how busy you are.Anyway the food finally came & it very great! Was it worth the wait?? No I won't be back unless I have time to burn. Their food is really good but unless they do something about the chef & his cooking times I think it will really hurt this business. If you have lots of time visit The Wrong Turn Tavern..like I said the food is really GREAT. I've been here 3 times now & every time I've been here I've had to wait at least 45 minutes to be served.That's just to long for any restaurant.. I'm sure they will try & fix that problem.If not I can't see it staying open.People just don't have that kind of time to be waiting,specially if they are on the road traveling.I rated the service as poor because of the wait not the server she was excellent.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We've been here 5 or 6 times now for both lunch and dinner, as well as when they had their fathers day champagne breakfast (which was amazing by the way). We've tried numerous things on the menu - and have not had one complaint! Everything was delicious. I love their poutine the best, but the burgers and pastas are also delicious! We usually go with the kids, and we appreciate the "pub" vibe that we don't usually get to enjoy when we go to a typical family restaurant. They have quite a good selection of beer (lots of local, craft breweries which is unique for the area) and good wine. We have also been there a couple times when they have live music, and we love it! The atmosphere and the friendly staff really make you feel comfortable and relaxed. This is the only restaurant that I go to now. I would definitely recommend The Wrong Turn Tavern to EVERYONE, whether you are single, or a couple, or with a friend, or family, or even alone you are guaranteed to have a great time. We have lived in Keremeos for a few years now, and I can't express how much a place like this was needed. I would suggest to any traveler driving through to stop in for a great experience.