“Great atmosphere and great food”

Benja Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Keremeos
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This restaurant has been beautifully decorated. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable and the food preparation and presentation is very. The dishes are authentic and reasonably priced. many people travel considerable distances to eat here. It is a must for visitors. I have eaten here often and always bring my family when they visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place is nothing short of remarkable! I often stay in Hedley and look for somewhere close by to grab a decent meal and I was pleasantly surprised when I dined at Benja Thai. This was the best Thai food I've had outside of Thailand. I spoke with the owners, and they grew up in Bangkok, moved to Vancouver, and then up to Keremos. This explains why the food tastes so authentic. One bite and it brought me right back to Chiang Mai. If you are ever traveling through this area, you must stop to eat here!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were just driving by on our way to Vancouver when we gave this little restaurant a try. So glad we didn't eat at one of the chains in Penticton before we made our way here. The food is really good!

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been here twice now, and the food is fantastic! We were very excited to hear that the owners are opening a second location in Osoyoos so we don't have to drive 40 minutes to have such good food! We went with another couple, and everyone ordered two dishes and then we all shared a bit if everything. Delicious flavours and good presentation, good value for the $$- we will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I loved the service.. the food is fresh & hot.. the place is clean & tidy.. the owners are so friendly. The food is like Wow! I couldn't get better if I was in the city.. Locals flock to this place.. Try their Thai Pork Chops.. so good!! I wish I lived closer I'd be in there all the time.. in a word.. Yummmm Just the smell as you walk in makes you want to eat there.. I'll be back.. I loved it. Open for Lunch & Dinner..