“Yummy Gluten-Free Sandwiches”

Grimm's Gourmet & Deli
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Pemberton
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A casual and local dining. Almost All Day Breakfast 6am to 3pm. Come enjoy a great cup of coffee and Sandwich! Dine in or Take Out Pizza every day from 4 to 10pm
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Thanks so much Grimm's Deli for the amazing lunch. The soup was so tasty and I was thrilled to have a gluten free sandwich. Not all gluten free bread is equal - this bread stood out! I will be back!

1  Thank B B

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were told to visit a certain restaurant in Pemberton but learned that it was closed for the week so we decided to check out some places the visitor center suggested. We went to Grimm's for a late lunch. My husband found something immediately but I saw the salads were all gone. The owner wondered what he could fix but, with having celiac disease, there wasn't much to eat. He said 'we have gluten free bread and I can make you a sandwich in a pan so it will be gluten free.' I had my first Reuben sandwich in a restaurant in 5 years. It was delightful. Who would have guessed we happened on such an adventure. And I was ready to just have a gluten free bar for lunch.
It was good to hear the family story of how they picked up and moved West and are happy to be in town. And, what a beautiful area.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We decided to drive back to Pemberton today and go to Grimm's. We know to never judge a book by its cover...so in we went, to find the place full of friendly tourists and locals all enjoying visiting and eating selections from the menu. Our first item (pre late lunch) was to share one of their cream puffs!! Oh my!! We all agreed that it was the best we've ever had (and we even brought a second one home for dessert tonight). Sandy ordered the Reuben with fries which she enjoyed so much that she hardly spoke a word until it was done. Ken ordered a 3-meat sub...same thing he ate and ate until it was gone. I had a Swiss-mushroom burger with bacon and fries....and like the other two I was not disappointed at all! After we were done, we sat and visited with one of the owners and his father, Mark, for a while (letting the food settle). We're already planning to return and enjoy a breakfast at Grimm's before we return to the states....and it will now be on our Whistler "must eat at" spots from now on.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am a sucker for small mom and pop diners, however find myself being disappointed by 8 out of 10. But it's those gems, those diamond in the rough places like grimms that keep me optimistic!

Great, honest, home style cooking that really hits the spot. Lovely friendly staff that poured a lot of love into their jobs and into their community. Humble decor that fits the mood of quaint mom and pop rustic.

Worth a visit and will certainly come back!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Owners were very friendly and helpful giving us ideas for day trips. Breakfast all day was a plus for us since we tend to sleep a little late. It was great sitting outside viewing the mountains while we ate.

1  Thank Becky1857