We stayed 4 nights in the Pemberton Valley Lodge and will definitely recommend it for anyone staying outside of Whistler.
We chose Pemberton since all the places in Whistler had a crazy cancellation policy for our dates (="no cancellations are possible within a MONTH before your stay". WTF Whistler?)
We had a 2 bedroom apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and an outside deck. The living room was nice and cozy, a couple of couches (one opened to a bed), an electric fireplace and a dinning table for 6. The apartment also had an in-suite laundry (which was a nice addition).
The apartment was well maintained, clean and nicely decorated and seemed perfect for 4 adults and 2 kids. The lodge has a secured underground parking with a few trolleys that were very useful for bringing our stuff to the apartment.
We had 2 little complaints about this lodge, though:
1. Our outside deck was completely frozen and full of snow. It was an interesting picture but kinda makes the whole deck unusable in the winter so we couldn't sit outside and enjoy the view while sipping a hot beverage...
2. The lodge has a pool which is open in the winter too, however from some reason it is located OUTSIDE the building. Obviously the kids didn't mind that but for us grown-ups it seemed like a strange design decision for a place with an average temperature of less than 10 deg C...
All in all, we enjoyed our stay in the lodge and will surely consider staying there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of jaw dropping mountain views and a vast array of recreational activities and you'll begin to envision one of the most picturesque and invigorating areas in Canada, just 25 minutes north of Whistler. Surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Pemberton Valley is widely referred to as the Gateway to Adventure. It's the perfect recreational destination with snowmobiling, horseback riding, acclaimed golf, hiking and so much more. Pemberton Valley Lodge is a spacious all-suite hotel with personalized service - its urban style and comfort meets mountain adventure getaway. Choose from Studio, One & Two Bedroom Suites and relax after a long day of adventure beside your fireplace or in the outdoor pool and hot tub. You can experience it all at Pemberton Valley Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pemberton Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pemberton Valley Hotel Pemberton