All reviewsfront deskone bedroom suitepool and hot tubpool areawasher dryerminute driveunderground parkingsteam roomfull kitchenfire pitgreat place to stayshuttle servicewhistler blackcombmilk and cookiessmall kitchenhalf an hourlong weekend
Reviewed May 30, 2012

myself and 18 others came to Pemberton to golf Big Sky Golf course Saturday and Sunday and with our package we were put up at the Pemberton Lodge. Beautiful suite rooms with full kitchens, washer/dryer, flat screen tvs. I could have moved in and been very happy with my view of the mountains, pool and hot tub and never left. One night was not enough.

Room Tip: The pool and hot tub are great but if you are wanting quiet I would choose a room not over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
GuestServicesTeam, Director of Sales at Pemberton Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate you have taken to the time to tell other travellers about your experience at Pemberton Valley Lodge. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Decided to take my wife to Whistler for some spring skiing. We live approximately 3 1/2 hours away and did not want to drive home after a day of skiing. We just wanted to relax and take in a little of the scenery etc. It was a fabulous day on Whistler, but rather frantic with the Telus festival going on. The short drive to Pemberton, which was beautiful, was well worth it. The views are stunning and the lodge was as billed. The rooms were nicely appointed, very clean and comfortable. I only wish I had remembered my swim suit; the pool and hot tub looked very inviting.

Check in was facilitated by a helpful young lady with a friendly smile, I believe her name was Brittany. She answered several questions about the local area without hesitation and was a great first " face" of the Pemberton Valley Lodge. We forgot one or two personal items which were readily appropriated. The underground parking is a nice feature and I was already planning a summer get away when I spied the complimentary mountain bikes available for guests.....what a nice touch.

Our room was very nice, with a great view and kudos to Evangeline for the immaculate condition of the same.
In the morning, our experience was much the same. The woman at the front desk, I believe her name was Candice was friendly, helpful and professional. She made me feel as though she genuinely was concerned that the guest had a nice stay.

Lastly, the value was much better than most of the hotels I have stayed in and refreshing when compared to the exorbitant rates we found when searching Whistler itself. For somebody who enjoys a little peace and relaxation with their outdoor weekends, this is a terrific place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
GuestServicesTeam, Manager at Pemberton Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. There is no greater feeling then to be told you are doing a great job. We think that we have a very special hotel in a great location and superior value and it’s so nice to hear you feel the same. We are happy to pass along your kudos to our team and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
GuestServicesTeam, Manager at Pemberton Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We were doing one days skiing at Whistler, but wanted to stay overnight prior to skiing so as not to do all our travelling to/from Vancouver in done day, and this fit the bill perfectly, esp. given the cheap rate we got through Whistler - Blackcomb's "Last Minute Deals" accommodation option. It is only another ~20-30 mins up the road from Whistler in the beautiful scenic Pemberton valley. The one bedroom room with well equipped kitchen was very nice, and we also enjoyed the hotel's pool and small hot pool beside it. The one thing I was not so thrilled about was how firm the mattress was.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
GuestServicesTeam, Manager at Pemberton Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

We are very pleased to hear that this guest enjoyed our amenities and facilities before a great day of skiing in Whistler. Thank you for posting your comments for other travellers to read. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This nice hotel is only 1/2 an hour from Whistler. If you want to stay somewhere quiet away from the crowds, this is the place for you. Bikes, pool, hot tub, and fitness facility on site!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Whistler Blackcomb.com
GuestServicesTeam, Manager at Pemberton Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

We would like to thank this traveller for posting this review. We often refer to ourselves as the quiet alternate to Whistler, offering all the amenities and services found in Whistler. It is great to see that our guests feel the same.