“'Best thing that's ever happened to my mouth hole'”

Mile One Eating House
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Pemberton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: During the Winter Holidays 2017-2018 we will be closed DEC. 24, 25, 26 and Jan. 1, 2. We take comfort food seriously. It's base camp for locals and visitors at this roadside restaurant, to start off their daily adventures in Pemberton with great food. Deliberately local in our ingredients and decor. Gourmet burgers and dogs made with Pemberton Natural Beef, designer mac-n-cheese for all ages, poutine, hot sandwiches, cheese steak, breakfast wrap, garbanzo veggie wrap, salads, 35+ BC Craft Beers, and wine. Dinner features nightly! Meet you at Mile One to get well fed!
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was the best burger I think I've ever had. Well worth any wait. I had the tuna burger and it was incredible. The above qoute was from my table mate. We all agreed we would actually drive from Vancouver to eat here again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I lived in Whistler for a little over a year and would regularly drive to Pemby just to eat at mile one. I LOVE it here, took all of my visitors and they loved it too. I'm having withdrawals, can't wait to come back next year! The sauce that you can dip your wedges in is amazing, and luckily my boyfriend is a bbq sauce kinda guy so I got to finish his too! YUM. Oh and the brownies are only $1. We used to buy them all! I love the casual chilled out vibe and its always the same happy faces serving you :)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went here based on its #1 ranking on Trip Advisor. It was a 20 minute line up just to put our order in and then at least another 20-25 minutes before our meals came.
My Girlfriend had the Bacon, chicken and goat cheese salad and thought it was good, a nice size but that the chicken was a little dry.
I had the cheesesteak sandwich with a really nice sized green salad. However, the sandwich itself was rather bland for my taste - could have used some sort of sauce to give it some flavour.

1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I ate the pemby burger with side salad and my husband had the ECG salad. They were both very delicious. We had a piece of apple raspberry pie with Ice cream for desert. SO yummy.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Was recommended by a friend and am glad we came. The food was delicious! Comfort food at a great price. I had an amazing basic burger (the Pemby Meadows burger) for under $10. The Mac 'N' Cheese was made with aged cheddar & mozza...yum (this is the foundation for all other Macs!). This dish was consumed by my teen within minutes. He had the half order along with a Rescued Dog and this was more than enough food for a teen. If you are anywhere near Whistler, I would highly recommend going this restaurant! A nice change of pace from the Village.