“Amazing.....”

Mile One Eating House
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Pemberton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For August 2017 only: Open Wed-Sat 11am to 9pm; Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. We take comfort food seriously. It's base camp for locals and visitors at this roadside restaurant, to start off their daily adventures in Pemberton with great food. Deliberately local in our ingredients and decor. Gourmet burgers and dogs made with Pemberton Natural Beef, designer mac-n-cheese for all ages, poutine, hot sandwiches, cheese steak, breakfast wrap, garbanzo veggie wrap, salads, 35+ BC Craft Beers, and wine. Dinner features nightly! Meet you at Mile One to get well fed!
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were here at the end of February with my husband and son....we all ordered something different and everything was amazing....I had the oyster burger....B.C. oysters lightly fried and then served up as a burger...very different but very, very good. My husband had a burger and the poutine which he also said was amazing and our son had the mac and cheese with venison chorizo....he hasn't stopped talking about it yet.....the staff and service were great. If you're in the area check out the Pemberton distillery....small batch family made gin, vodka and single malt.....incredible....

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We visited for lunch knowing from word of mouth they had great hamburgers. Mile One did not disappoint, in fact they were among the best I have ever eaten. All four of our group tried something different and all reported their choices were excellent. I had the bacon and blue cheese burger, it came with lettuce and tomato along eith a large bun that was perfect. I usually add hot sauce or peppers ss I tend to find most burgers too bready or bland hunks of meat. On this burger I needed nothing extra, in fact, I didn't even think about adding any condiments whatsoever. The patty was juicy flavourful, and lightly seasoned , not too thick, not too thin, just perfect.

we have eaten at some of the diners drive ins tv featured places and these burgers were better. I wish I lived closer.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

All I've had are the burgers because they are huge and you really don't need any side dishes.
Kind of pricey but definitely worth it, good quality local ingredients put together properly.
You can tell these people care about the product they serve.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Really creative, delicious burgers...the meat is extremely lean & local...has to be healthy!! Home made buns, great fries from local potatoes that the entire area of Pemberton is famous for...it's called the Spud Capital!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Not sure how we missed this place before, since its right off the highway coming into town (across from Petro-can). Really impressed. It's 1/2 self-serve - order and pay at the counter, but staff deliver food. Had the Stump grinder burger, "Spicy" Red Devil Mac & Cheese. Both simply prepared and excellent. Lots of local ingredients used and a very impressive selection of craft beers for a smallish restaurant. Had the Cuttthroat Pale Ale from Kelowna.
Wait staff were fantastic, fellow I took for the owner (because he was so attentive) wasn't - the owner was actually the chef behind the counter. Lots of locals coming in on a Saturday night, which to me is always a good sign. Worth the 25 minute drive up from Whistler and will definitely return.