“Good food but slow service”
Review of The Wood Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

The Wood Restaurant & Lounge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Had lunch there and food was great, service was fine. Had dinner and food was great but service was painfully slow. Maybe it was because I was on the patio outside, but why have a patio if you can't provide timely service to patrons using it?

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We are on vacation in Whistler and decided to take a drive to pemberton and stumbled into
"The Woods". We ordered the Thai chili wings and our friends ordered the BBQ wings. We all thought they were the best wings we had ever had :)
Thanks!!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Trevor outdid himself tonight. When the chef gets called out you know it's good. Chat with Trevor about how good it was. Awesome Friday night. I felt like it was my birthday. When my kids are loving it you know it's good cause they are picky monsters.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant looks nice so we decided to try it. We were promptly greeted and seated. I had a Cobb salad and my husband had chicken wings. The salad sounded delicious but was quite average. The chicken seemed pre packaged and was cold. The portions were great though. Don't know that I would come again.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Slipped in for breakfast. Seemed 8-10 people arrived in short time and expected slow service. It was great. Lone server handled it all. Unique twist on normal breakfast menu. I had the yummy Nairn Falls. Poached egg over grilled vegetables, onions, spinach, peppers, mushrooms. Very good coffee. Awesome toast too.