“Better option”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Telephone Number: (403) 932-0088
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It is better than the other Vietnamese restaurant that we tried in the town. Good place if you like authentic food

1  Thank xinsuanguy

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I live in the NW Calgary and drive 15 mins everytime to enjoy the best Gluten free food ever. The people there are amazing and know how to take care of you. Thanks again for the recommendations.

2  Thank Craig J
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Introduced a friend to Vietnamese cuisine here. Food is fresh, tasty, served piping hot and very reasonably priced! We ordered Rice Vermicelli dishes as that is my personal favourite and my friend loved it. They also had a combo for two that is an exceptional value!

7  Thank CountryGal S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very tasty food but the downfall is the service. The service was very slow, but will go back again because of the great food.

3  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Service was very friendly the place was hopping at lunch I was lucky to find a table, very busy..

I ordered the Taro Bubble Tea and if this was any indication to the portion size for my lunch I was in for a full tummy. Bubble Tea was very good, great job on the pearls, I really enjoyed it.
#37 Vegetarian Spring Rolls on Rice Vermicelli is my go to item in all Vietnamese spots (not sure why) however this mammoth bowl comes out! biggest portion I have seen in a long time, lots of veg, and rice noodles over all they did a very good job I enjoyed this visit and will definitely be back worth a visit you guys!

4  Thank James G