“Great East Indian Cuisine”

Mehtab East Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mehtab East Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Cochrane
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic East Indian Restaurant with Bit of Canadian Touch. Smart Casual....
Calgary, Canada
“Great East Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Every time I travel I always go to Mehtab for dinner. I usually do pick up and find the time estimate is usually right on. The server is always a pleasure to deal with and the food is INCREDIBLE. Comparably priced and a quieter environment. Perfect for a special night out.

6 Thank Cgyguy30

Cold Lake, Canada
“Average Overall”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The food wasn't really authentic Indian, but then I might be biased because I'm Indian and expect a little more from Indian restaurants. Service was average as well...

“Great food”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Food is awesome just a little over priced. Great staff, great atmosphere.

2 Thank Rinkguy2006
Cochrane, Canada
“Nice indian food”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My wife and I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and always had an enjoyable experience.  Most recently, we went along to their lunch buffet.  This had several choices of entree and sides for us to sample and try.  I wish they would spice up their vindaloo a little more but otherwise it is very enjoyable and excellent value. We will certainly return again.

6 Thank Hutch333id
Calgary, Canada
“Yummy................”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I found this restaurant on Saturday as i was on long drive with my Girlfriend, it was YUMMY........... gr8 food good service which we don't really see in Indian restaurants. when we reached some one greet us right at the door, got a good table as its a nice place to dine in. Lots of option in the menu and good thing is that we made some changes in our meal and they did it with a good response...... I Recommend this place to every food lover..............

• Visited August 2011