“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Thai
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Ive been here for lunch at least a dozen times and my visit was the same as it is every time - excellent. Very good quality Thai, served up hot, fresh and quickly. The service is always bang on - I believe its the owner that mostly serves us. I haven't tried that many different dishes from the menu as I have stuck with my favourites (green or red chicken curries, Pad Thai, spring rolls..). I can't speak for dinner service, but I would recommend calling for reservations as its not the biggest room and it might be busy!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank billybob101

Vancouver, Canada
“Food is consistently excellent”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is one of our family favourites. We've been many times and recommended it to others. The food is consistently delicious - fresh ingredients, good portions, delicious. The restaurant is quite small, so reservations are a must. The decor is very plain, but then we don't go to eat the pictures on the wall! Overall, one of the best restaurants in West Vancouver in terms of quality and value.

• Visited August 2011
“Best Thai in West Vancouver”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We are regular here and we are always surprise at how good the food is and how nice is the family business atmosphere... It never dissapoints.

1 Thank Okrauth
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delicious food with the...”
Reviewed March 7, 2009

Delicious food with the flavor that we love! The service is amazing and the area is pleasant!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook