“Disappointing but at least the coffee is good.”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with a friend at the behest of his friend. Was absolutely not impressed. Veggie burger was bare bones and way overpriced. I ordered it with mushrooms and there were none. Finally some mushrooms came but realized after the fact that they charged me twice what they should have.

It’s supposed to be $1.50for mushrooms on your veggie burger and they charged me three dollars!

Also ordered it with cheddar – it was a slice of processed cheese. How lazy and cheap can you get?

As a comparison, my friend and I went next door to their competitor which I will review separately; Way better.

At least the coffee was good, however, I will never, ever go back to this Cactus Club. So many good restaurants in this area, why would I subject myself to this kind of overpriced ridiculousness? Maybe some people like to be charged extra for mediocrity.

As mentioned, my friend and I went next door today. Was very impressed.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Two sets of couple friends in desperation for a good meal dropped into this location after a failed evening of lineups at a music festival in Stanley Park.

We were greeted and seated quickly with the promise of a server to be there promptly. Tamara Gr. did in fact attend our table with lightening quick speed and then the drinks, appies, main courses, and desserts followed with expert precision of service. All 4 of us were completely blown away with her customer excellence that we asked to speak to the manager and requested info of where we could review the restaurant and her personally for all to see.

We literally ordered everything on the menu it seems and were starving so I can barely remember all we ate but it was delicious! Thanks for exceeding all expectations! Give Tamara a raise!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Every cactus club that you go to is just about the same for service and food, so if you've been to another cactus club, you know what to expect. The food if really good and the service is good as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

This is our go to restaurant as we can count on good food and service everytime. No matter what we choose to eat, it's good.

Jeremy B, Manager at Cactus Club Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thanks so much for your review bluecandles! We take great pride in our service and food and I'm happy to see this has been reflected in your visits.

We hope to see you again soon,

Cheers,

Jeremy

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend last week. Sat on patio in the sun and the service was awful. Our drinks sat empty for a long time and eventually had to flag someone down to order another. Wanted extra dip and napkins for our food but waitress never came by at all to check on us. It wasn’t super busy that day so it’s not like our server was swamped with tables. Always loved cactus for the service and food but was supremely disappointed.

1  Thank tamiw303

Hi tamiw303,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our Cactus Club Cafe location. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and reviews.

We take great pride in our service and food and we're sorry that this was not reflected in your last visit. If there is anything we can do to further address your feedback, please feel free to reach out to us at guestrelations@cactusclubcafe.com and we would be more than happy to discuss your comments.

Jeremy Boileau