“A great meal in an ok environment.”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #11 of 166 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Maybe a better spot for people younger than I. Inside it is a too loud sports bar, so we went to the patio. However: it was night and we could barely see our food - even with the two dim candles provided.
Service was good and the food was great. Lived up to its billing.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Cactus is my go to restaurant for a summer lunch on the patio or a get-together on the weekends. The food is always good and the quality is very consistent; my favourites are the rice bowls, tuna tataki, and burgers. All of the locations are great and I can always count on Cactus Club.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our arrival was greeted by friendly hostess and we were seated shorted thereafter. Our waitress Nicole W is very pleasant and courteous, our drinks arrived promptly after we ordered. The sangria is one of the best we have ever tried.
We ordered steak and fajitas, the food was delicious, served fresh and at the perfect temperature. The steak was done to perfection. We were asked how was our dinner and we commented that we were extremely satisfied with the excellent service and the quality of food.
I have been to all fine restaurants around the globe and Cactus Club Cafe is definitely at the top of my list. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates great food, comfortable atmosphere, fine wine and impeccable service.

2  Thank hot_trotter
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We visit this place quite often. I have a 14months old that is really hard to entertain. And she'd been great in this restaurant every time we was there.
Staff are very accommodating.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We recently took a group of US friends to this restaurant and they were very impressed with the service and food. We already knew how great it was but it was wonderful showing off great cuisine to visiting friends from down south!
The service was very friendly and attentive and the quality of the food was outstanding.