“mmmm pie”

Savary Island Pie Company
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I love the italian bread also I stop here regularly and get 1/2 loaf it's a good thing I only leave 2 blocks away.

1  Thank Gina G

Reviewed December 18, 2013

What can I say? Best soup, best sandwiches, best bread, best omelets, best tortiere, best pies, best baked goods. I could go on. The ambiance is great-cozy and bustling. Try to get a seat by the window or sit outside on a warm day. The table and chair configuration can be a bit crowded and unwieldy and can result in some frustration. But that is just part of the charm of the place and I can tell you it is worth it.

1  Thank zort627
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have read many of the online reviews for the Savary island pie company and many contain complaints and outrage at the rudeness of the staff. I hope to write this review from the perspective of a regular customer to set the record straight. When I walk through the door I am greeted like family, before I have even ordered and gotten out my wallet they have gotten my muffin and latte to go all ready for me. The respect that I have for these young women is immeasurable, although it may just be a cafe they have an enormous task before them. They have to serve the rude, dismissive and ungrateful customers that are native to west Vancouver. Never have I seen better customer service then in this tiny cramped cafe, say what you will about the prices and the wait time but also keep in mind that nobody is forcing you to eat there. This is a luxury bakery based in west Vancouver, if you cannot afford to eat there then don't. Certainly do not tarnish the reputation of this establishment by writing petty reviews. The service is amazing and I will be visiting my Savary family until the day I die.

2  Thank Robertson604
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is the best coffee shop in the area. The best home made pies and sandwiches.
Very popular with localbs

1  Thank westvancouver1
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Lived 2 blocks away and came in for breakfast and/or lunch at least twice a week. Always had a loaf of raisin rye at home.

Come back to Van at least once a year and The Savary is always our first stop the morning after we arrive. Always enjoy a great breakfast and buy a loaf of raisin rye and one of multi-grain to enjoy over our stay.