“Really wanted to like it but...”
Review of Sandals Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sandals Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Toronto, Canada
“Really wanted to like it but...”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This restaurant has raving reviews, so I was very much ready to fall in love. However, I didn't find it that impressive... It was 8pm on Wednesday, but they didn't have good part of the food on the menu that day and one feature that only had one left. There were 3 other groups of customers at least that came after us. Imagine their disappointment! I had a steak and ordered medium, but it came out obviously better than well-done. The server was very sweet (she fishes scallops herself!) though.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank beachballnsplash

Texas
“Very nice dining”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Westpoint Lighthouse and had dinner here. Even though we opted to sit downstairs the view was nice and the staff was very attentive and well trained. I had the steak which was tender enough to cut without a steak knife. Dessert was a cheesecake with sauted apples and a caramel sauce that was amazing. They are a little pricey but that was expected being on vacation but they were a casual fine dining place. WE enjoyed it very much!

Visited July 2012
Calne, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had two super meals here while staying at the lighthouse. Food was excellent and appeared to be freshly cooked. My only slight problenm was that everything was very quick - I would have liked longer to soak up the atmosphere.

Visited June 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
“Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The service and food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited July 2012
Summerside, Canada
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I ate their last week. Had a great meal. Definitely will be back.

• Visited June 2012