“Love the Happy Hour”
Review of Baselines Pub

Baselines Pub
Ranked #123 of 1,021 Restaurants in Surrey
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Selection & good prices from 2-5 Monday to Friday. Can't go wrong! Great atmosphere also! Great service & friendly staff!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Tonight me and my friends came to baselines to watch the NBA finals but where kicked out only for the reason to be brown. The whole night received horrible service constant excuses and not feeling welcome. Definitely wont go back!! Just because we were the last brown people left after the game they seemed to have a need to get rid of us which isn't right. If you want to have cold food and horrible service baselines is the place for you!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

One of my regular pubs, as I play hockey out of the nearby arena. Food is usually decent, and their beer is reasonably priced. Staff are usually quite friendly and personable. It can be quite loud inside when it gets busy and likewise the service can be a bit slow. Their french fries are some of the best you’ll find in the local area and their chicken strips are a team favourite. Pro tip: if you go there with a group of six ask for a team nachos. Tell them you played hockey. The nachos are free and you get every third jug of beer on the house.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I've read several reviews that are confusing. I've visited Baselines numerous times over the last year and have always had consistent food and service. The food is exceptional for a pub setting and the weekly specials are worth the visit. The beer has always been cold with an incredible patio during summer.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I too live in the area and was going there because it is close . The Blonde behind the bar is a snob , That is putting it mildly. They seem to care more about pouring drinks none stop to the group of regulars to the left of the bar, while the rest of us sit there waiting 35 minutes for our 2nd round. I watch the same guys get in to their cars after 4 hours of drinking , and drive home . Where is your accountability ? They seem to care more about selling drinks than the fact they are putting drunks on the road with the rest of us.

Date of visit: February 2019