“A nice local restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Oak Pizza Steak & Lbstr
Ranked #279 of 846 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Fleetwood
Description: We're a family-owned and operated restaurant serving Surrey since 1978. We offer everything from Greek food to pizza and steak.Serving a diverse menu including pizza, pasta, steak, chicken and Greek food, Royal Oak Restaurant is a Surrey staple that will have you coming back again and again.Our pizza is the best in Surrey, and you've absolutely got to try our lamb. We have excellent wings and seafood entrees as well.We'd love to see you soon. If we don't see you soon, we'll just die. Don't procrastinate!
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great variety, good food and great prices. Family run. Never a bad meal.

Bill G, Owner at Royal Oak Pizza Steak & Lbstr, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thanks for the excellent review. (Sorry for the late response—we're just starting to get active on Tripadvisor.) I'm glad to hear you enjoy dining with us. Impressing our guests with consistent quality is always the goal, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

There are newer reviews for Royal Oak Pizza Steak & Lbstr

Reviewed April 8, 2012

everthing is always great --the food the service and the value for what you pay is great --they seen to have less turn over in staff --so it's nice to get your favorite waitress when you dine --you get the feeling that entire staff is happy to see you and they all take great pride in the restaurant from the chef to the waitress to the bar tender -you just feel good eating there--a.s.

Bill G, Owner at Royal Oak Pizza Steak & Lbstr, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thanks for the kind words from last year, Art. (Sorry for the late response! We're just starting to get active on TripAdvisor.) You're right—all members of our team take pride in our restaurant. It's great to know our enthusiasm shines through. I appreciate your taking the time to write a review and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We came into Surrey a little late in the day and we were looking for a restaurant close to the hotel. I have to say the name intrigued us. It's just off the Fraser Highway in a small strip mall. It has a pretty big menu and yes you can get pizza, steak, lobster and Greek food. I ended up ordering the one of the Greek specials which had a little of this and a little of that. I'm no expert on Greek food, but my meal was very good. My wife loved the rice that came with my meal. If we hadn't been so far away from the restaurant the next day we would have gone there again. When we are in Surrey again I'm sure we will stop here again.

My apologies for the very delayed response. We're just starting to get active on TripAdvisor, and I wanted to thank you for your excellent review. It's great to hear we were able to give you and your wife a memorable meal during your visit to Surrey. From pizza to Greek food, you can't go wrong with any of our items. Looking forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2008

It's so great! We usually go downtown, but this place rocks. Great prices, great food, great drinks! Great service! Go hungry!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook