“Great staff”

Ranked #367 of 875 Restaurants in Surrey
Neighborhood: Newton
Neighborhood: Newton
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here around 9pm for a late dinner after traveling all day. Nikki the cashier was great- very friendly and personable. I had the taco supreme combo and I have to say it was the best food I have ever had from a Taco Bell. My tacos were so full, and the fries supreme gave "supreme" new meaning. Restaurant was clean and we had our food within minutes. Just had to write a great review for usually just average run of the mill fast food. Would definitely come back if I lived in the area!

Reviewed February 12, 2012

ok well lets start out by saying we travel to this KFC depite there being a closer location to our home we usually go for Tonnie Tuesday which actually cost $2,99 and is offered at all KFCs.

the food,staff and atmosphereare all better. prices are the same as other locations