“Lively atmosphere and authentic food”

Dublin Crossing Pub
Ranked #28 of 852 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The food was delicious and we especially enjoyed the live music. It was a great place to enjoy the atmosphere with friends over a beer.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Great atmosphere. Little on the pricey side. Irish comfort food!

Reviewed March 14, 2009

I went to the Dublin Crossing Pub on a Friday night at about 6 pm. There were no tables available except they had at least 3 large tables (able to seat about 12 each) reserved and sitting empty. So for about 35 minutes while my party hovered waiting for a table, these tables sat vacant. When the Manager approached me and asked me if anyone has helped me after about 35 minutes of circling I told him how long I had been waiting for a table he replied with a smug smile that I will be waiting a lot longer than that. I was already at my threshold of frustration. I asked how he runs a pub with reserved tables sitting empty while other paying patrons are expected to wait and he swept his arms open like a King observing his kingdom and said with that condescending smile "Like this". He then said that he "only" reserves 30% of the restaurant until 7pm at which point if the party has not arrived, the tables become available. What kind of management keeps 30% of the restaurant sitting empty for up to 2 hours while paying customers are waiting?? I told him that I would certainly be leaving before 7 pm if I did not get a table and he responded with an arrogant reply that is was too bad for me. At that point my party of 4 left. (Ironically, as we stood outside about 2 minutes later, the table that we had been circling exited - we would have had a table. But at that point, anything they served us would have been a bitter pill to swallow.) We drove about 5 minutes down the street to Waterstone Pub and restuarant in Langley where we got seated immediateley, the food was fantastic, and the service was attentive. I would highly recommend it over the Dublin Crossing.

5  Thank beachbabie
Reviewed November 28, 2008

Always a good time at Dublin Crossing. I have been here many times and the quality of food is always consistent. They have an executive chef who is amazing. The atmosphere is always fun and cheery and the decor is something that has to be seen. Last night I had the special for $10.95. Pork Loin with Red Cabbage, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Apple Chutney. It was something I would order at a fancy restaurant for $25-$30 but only cost me $10.95. It was delicious I had to write a review to share. Check this pub out for something new.

Reviewed February 27, 2008

Everything was great execpt for the shrimp in the ceaser