“Great Greek food”

Neighborhood: Newton
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Greek food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Beautiful, soft calamari dinner..best I ever had in the lower Mainland.

Great service from the friendly ladies.

• Visited July 2013

Surrey, Canada
“Nice casual atmosphere”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Greek food is very good and the service is friendly and fast. Souvlaki and roast lamb are generous portions and well prepared.

Visited July 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
“Quality Food and Service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We go here for the quality food and service. We have been here lots of times over the years and are never disapointed. It's easy to get stuck on ordering the same excellent dishes every time. Personally I love the roast lamb. My wife the souvalaki. They serve big portions which always seem to be more than we can eat. They have no problem to pack up the left overs for the next day's lunch.

• Visited February 2013
Delta, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been there many times ... best hummus, best moussaka ever! ...friendly waitress ... always busy ... service excellent

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Baboone
Vancouver, BC
“Good reliable Greek food”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My husband and I regularly visit My Greek Taverna for our "fix" of Greek food. He orders the roast lamb, and I order the calamari. The portions are very generous, and I never finish all the food. Accompanied by lemon-roasted potatoes, Greek salad, rice, pita bread, and tzatziki sauce. The food arrives quickly and is served with a smile.

I am very picky about calamari and I won't go back to a Greek restaurant that doesn't make it the way I like it. At My Greek Taverna, the calamari is lightly battered, nicely spiced, and deep fried just right.

The location doesn't have much of a view and the decor can use some updating, but we have always enjoyed our dinners here.

• Visited March 2012