“Best Thai Restaurant!”

Neighborhood: Fleetwood
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Best Thai Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recently came to this restaurant and it was an amazing experience! The ambiance was perfect and the food was delicious! The Pad Thai and Panang chicken were superb. The service was perfect and I will come again.

• Visited July 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, great ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

My parents and i eat here all the time when we crave for thai food. We always order the green curry with rice and fried banana dessert as it never disappoints.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Thai outside of the City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Yes the food is excellent and the owner Jau is always there to see to it your meal is prepared just right. The salmon dish is one not to miss.

“Best Thai I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had my 30th birthday here. 35 people. The food was amazing. The staff are top-notch and the owner is always pleasant and helpful. I have been here 25+ times and have never had a bad experience.

The pad Thai is amazing and the yellow curry is unbelievable! Their deep fried bananas an coconut ice cream is the perfect way to finish off a truly authentic Thai food experience.

5 stars aren't enough!

“Favorite Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

My first Thai experience was here and I thought all Thai food was this good. I'm always disappointed going anywhere else. I love it. Love the TomYum Soup and the Pad Thai. Never been a curry fan but this stuff is great. I would recommend it any one.