“Delicious food, great ambience”
Review of Sabai Thai

Sabai Thai
Ranked #78 of 846 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Fleetwood
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My parents and i eat here all the time when we crave for thai food. We always order the green curry with rice and fried banana dessert as it never disappoints.

There are newer reviews for Sabai Thai

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Yes the food is excellent and the owner Jau is always there to see to it your meal is prepared just right. The salmon dish is one not to miss.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had my 30th birthday here. 35 people. The food was amazing. The staff are top-notch and the owner is always pleasant and helpful. I have been here 25+ times and have never had a bad experience.

The pad Thai is amazing and the yellow curry is unbelievable! Their deep fried bananas an coconut ice cream is the perfect way to finish off a truly authentic Thai food experience.

5 stars aren't enough!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

My first Thai experience was here and I thought all Thai food was this good. I'm always disappointed going anywhere else. I love it. Love the TomYum Soup and the Pad Thai. Never been a curry fan but this stuff is great. I would recommend it any one.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have been to this restaurant quite a few times. The lettuce wraps are fantastic. I do find the prices a little high.