“Great Hearty Breakfasts”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Whalley
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Have had breakfast here twice in the last week and was very pleased. Started with the basic bacon and eggs with sourdough toast then tried the corned beef hash and eggs with toast. I must say some of the best fried potatoes I've ever eaten. Simply wonderful. It's I Abigail breakfast but good.

1  Thank OR_Cowboy_52

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great atmosphere, great Bases loaded burger! This place is now a historical building.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Old style diner - charming in its way with superb service and good food. We will come back.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I go here couple times a month. Good food, good service. It is in a not so nice part of town but has been there for somewhere around 40 years. This is a local secret.

Reviewed March 23, 2008

Went here for breakfast the otherday... first time that I had been in there in over 20 years. No table side jukeboxes anymore, but it still kinda felt the same. I really enjoyed the ambiance, old-school surrey breakfast, but the service was a little hesitant. In the whole time i was there, i never got a warm-up on my coffee, and that was weird since I was sitting at the counter. Food was good and hot, Hollindase sauce was pre-fab. As long as you can forget that your car might get stolen while you eat, you should enjoy this place. (I grew up playing on the alley behind this restraunt, my folks owned a shop next door, so I can say what I want about this neighbourhood.)