Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Signature facial

My mother, sister, our daughters and I went for treatments recently at Casbah and we were each so... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019
Jnah1
White Rock, Canada
So heavenly

Reviewed March 10, 2019
nallisen
Surrey, Canada
via mobile

All reviews foot massage relaxation room eucalyptus steam room great spa highly recommend this spa wonderful facial manicure pedicure signature kasbah eminence esthetician bliss arm
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday I went with a good friend to Casbah for our yearly treat to ourselves, a Signature Facial. Everything, and I mean everything, from the initial welcoming to the final goodbye was top notch. No details were missed. The ambiance is so calming, so relaxing. And the Signature Facial...oh my! This is so much more than a facial. So much more. My esthetician, Ashley, was just so lovely and she had the most amazing miracle hands and fingers. What an absolute treat. I highly recommend this Spa!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

I am so disappointed in my eyelash service at the end of January!!! I expected far more from such a lovely spa!!!
Firstly it took my technician 2.5 hrs to do y lashes... too long for someone to lay there and then I WAS NOT IMPRESSED with how she did my lashes. I am not a particular person but having done lashed before not acceptable!!!
Anyways I have lost all my lashes in a week after looking after them as I know how t do.... not impressed.
Casbah Evolution .... not impressed!!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Casbah is a day spa. The services offered take care of your entire body. Relaxation is the main focus. The staff are experts in their field. I have had both massage and the signature facial which was a piece of heaven...90 minutes of massage and attention to detail made it a trip worth talking about. Not only do you get a great facial, but back,arm,leg and foot massage included. I highly recommend this classy spa for your next massage or manicure pedicure needs.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Very unprofessional management for a spa. I only visited this spa once some time ago and since moved from the area (grew up in white rock). The experience was ok, but a bit snotty vibe.

Recently I heard how poorly management treats their staff.

I wouldn’t expect any company who treats their staff poorly to treat their clients well.

I would never return, and will let friends know the same.

Would recommend other spas in the area- Aru, pamper me, and natural oasis are good options.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Tara B
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Casbah does it up right - satisfying heavy robes, fire lit relaxation room, eucalyptus steam room, it’s just heavenly. I love the Eminence facial, ask for Jolie!

Date of experience: August 2018