Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Service

I've been going to the Casbah Day Spa for almost 20 years always great service always great staff... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
92Supercoupe
via mobile
Signature facial

My mother, sister, our daughters and I went for treatments recently at Casbah and we were each so... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019
Jnah1
White Rock, Canada

All reviews foot massage relaxation room eucalyptus steam room great spa highly recommend this spa wonderful facial manicure pedicure signature kasbah eminence esthetician bliss arm
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018

My daughter and I had the signature Eminence facial at Casbah, which included a foot soak and light scrub, back massage and scrub, arm/hand massage, leg and foot massage and, of course, the most wonderful facial ever!!! It was devine!!! We arrived a little early and we were able to enjoy a steam before the facial. After the facial we enjoyed a glass of red wine and relaxed. They recommended products for our particular needs, but were not pushy. Overall, I highly recommend Casbah and will be visiting them regularly!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I have tried them and I keep hoping it will be better- alas, no. My husband booked a mani pedi for our daughter and her friend. When I arrived at drop off, I helped clarify they wanted gel polish on their nails. They said there was no extra time for that service. I have always been asked if I wanted gel once I get to a salon so I found that strange. Since there was ‘no time’ I opted for just the mani. + gel. Turns out they didnt do that either! They did just a ‘gel polish’ so no cuticle or nail trimming or lotion. No one clarified they downgraded the service. When she asked me if I wanted to pay the extra 10$ for the gel on top of the mani- I said yes, so what??? This is the second time I felt a cheap job done followed up by mediocre service. Meanwhile the girls nails look absolutely mediocre.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank ModernFamily
Reviewed March 14, 2017

My husband and I book a couples massage at least once every few months! Enjoy the staff and the ambiance, which they have maintained through 3 different locations, which is hard to do!! A little escape from busy life and worth every penny!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank 944eileenj
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I have gifted many gift cards for various services for friends & family for several years and I have never heard a negative response.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

The experience was enjoyable. It did seem a long time getting started once I was in the room.
The gal who did my facial did a lot of promoting on use of products, another add on for my eyes which was very expensive and which I declined, and the Loyalty Program. I did not find this relaxing at all. this was at the beginning of session. The facial and the massages were wonderful. Just not the advertising part! Have never experienced that before.
I have been coming to the Casbah since it first opened and have always enjoyed my treatments. I will be back for sure!

Date of experience: December 2016