“Good Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Canadian
Lower Mainland Bc
“Good Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't usually go to brunches in restaurants. They are usually overpriced and the food lukewarm. I was pleasantly surprised at this one. I decided to have the brunch because the price was right and there were seven of us. The eggs benedict were fresh and hot!

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank 6Canuck

Vancouver Island
“Definitely would go back”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well decorated and the food was very good, 2 things I tend not to be able to say about ABC restaurants. Had lots of TV's mounted, raised booths and also tables. Easily could have that "pub" feel later in the evenings.

Visited March 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Rotten service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Ordered dinner waited 45 mins got nothing but excuses. Left without dinner. When I stopped to pay for $2.50 beer, gave cashier $5.00 had to ask for change back and was told she thought the rest was a tip. i told her we got no dinner and said we would never come back and she said well mabey you should tip better. I have never been back since since. And was told by the manager the cashier was released.

1 Thank Mark W
BC, Canada
“No flavour”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Just had breakfast at this restaurant, mainly because it was attached to the hotel. The food is typical family restaurant fare, but without the taste. It didn't taste bad....it just didn't taste at all, no flavour...even the oatmeal lacked any sort of flavour....

Vancouver, Canada
“Only Restaraunt close to hotel”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate at ABC Country Restaurant across the street from the Holiday Inn Express in Surrey..I do not recommend it. We walked there as it was the only place within walking distance to our hotel. We wanted to drink Caesars but they had no clamato juice. The drink selection was minimal, they were running low on most of the hard liquor and couldn't make much. We called the manager to ask if someone could get clamato juice, the "Manager" started off the conversation by saying he was not the manager but then he said he was. He was fairly rude and was unable to accommodate our drink requests. By the end of the conversation the manager agreed to give us 10% off our bill which was good. I ordered a "Chicken Pecan Salad" it came with no pecans and I didn't even say anything as I had had enough at that point. I feel sorry for the staff at that place.

Visited August 2012