“good food”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Reserve with OpenTable
Milestones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 833 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Surrey
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Surrey, Canada
“good food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Love the french toast and my hubbys love there burgers
also the spicy chicken bits are yummy everyone is so friendly and great place to eat

Visited June 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“A decent spot for a family dinner”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Milestones is a restaurant that was originally part of a larger chain. The food is decent though sometimes not consistent. Overall we do like it and return on a semi regular basis.
The pasta is pretty good and the atmosphere nice

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Another amazing family night!!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Staff here is awesome. They go above and beyond. Management is really good too.

Food is always perfect and our family meal was amazing!

We will definitely recommend that everyone should try this place!!

• Visited May 2013
Layton, Utah
“Good dinner.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ate here in a group of four couples. We were seated in an area where we could all hear each other without having to raise our voices, which made the evening relaxing. Very enjoyable atmosphere.

The food was pretty good. I liked the yam frites...loved the dip that was served with them. I ordered the butternut squash raviolis, which turned out to be far more filling than I had expected. I ended up taking about half of them away with me after dinner. Based on what others in our group said about their food, I would say that the entrees are generally tasty. Maybe sometimes a bit more spicy than expected, but otherwise satisfying.

• Visited March 2013
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Really good Salmon dishes!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love this restaurant for it's salmon dishes and salads, I find the meals far better priced than the Keg and you get a good size meal too! I like there variety of dishes and recommend them to anyone that likes excellent quality and quantity of meals!