“business dinner”
Review of Earl's Restaurants

Earl's Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 887 Restaurants in Surrey
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Guildford
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very good service! The waitress was very attentive suggesting food specials. The food was good and nice size portions

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ate at this restaurant last year and decided to try it again. We were not disappointed as they took our order quickly and the food came out fast and hot. We had a enjoyable meal and would eat here again.

1  Thank bowfalls
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Service was very good. I was glad to see that the dry ribs are finally back on the menu. I guess they do listen to feedback.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We frequented this place sooo much we got bored, nothing against the Earls' we just found food a bit boring. The service was always friendly and there were plenty of servers to make it a special occasion every time but we didn't feel that way.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Let's start with something worth noting: My Southwestern Chicken Salad was terrific -- an interesting combination of dates, avocados, black beans, corn and well seasoned chicken on a bed of greens made for a wonderful dinner, that's for sure.

It was pricey -- $16.95 without the beer -- but it was awesome.

The furniture in Earls is also really tasteful. I felt that I was eating in an upscale, comfortable restaurant and that's what I was looking for.

The room was set up in an odd way, though -- which meant that I felt that I had less privacy than I would have expected from such a nice place. It also added to the volume level -- something that you'll see mentioned by other commenters.

All in all, if you're looking for a good meal and you're willing to pay for it, give Earls a look. You sure won't be disappointed by the food.