“Great course!”

Ranked #10 of 15 Outdoor Activities in Surrey
Richmond, Canada
“Great course!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Played this course after seeing it advertised on the Golf Channel.
The course was as advertised. The greens were true and the course was long and challenging.
I enjoyed my round and a very cold tasty beer afterwords.
I would highly recommend playing at this course.

Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Par Excellence!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Surrey Golf Club surprised me by offering a PGA quality challenging course at the price of a public one. For those with less time or inclination for 18 holes, their Willows 9 hole course is great, and no tee time is needed, just come and play. The food at the clubhouse was delicious and the employees very friendly.
I felt as though I was playing at a club that I had been a member of for years. I highly recommend you try a round.

London, United Kingdom
“A Gem of a Course”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Just a 45 minutest south of Vancouver, in the fastest growing municipality in Canada..a gem of a course. Great greens, plenty of length, terrific food and friendliest most helpful staff I've ever run into...all this with a stunning view of Mount Baker... Surrey Golf Course is without question the best golf buy in the Lower Mainland. I'll be back!

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“FABULOUS ROUNDS OF GOLF”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you want a great time golfing in a beautiful setting - golf at this place. Not too far from Vancouver - gorgeous Course - nice greens and challenging holes, great food in the clubhouse. An all round great experience for the day! A nice way to experience the outdoors in the lower Mainland.

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“surrey golf course in Surrey BC, Canada”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I recently played a round of golf at Surrey golf Course in Surrey BC. I was working in Vancouver and was taken by a friend to play golf at Surrey golf Course. It was a fantastic experience. The reception by the staff was superb. The course was beautiful especially the manicured greens which were lightening fast and true. The views of Mount Baker in Washington State and the local BCmountains from the course were spectacular. After the round of golf we had lunch in the lounge of the clubhouse. The food was delicious. I would certainly recommend playing at this course when visiting the Vancouver area.

1 Thank golf12014