See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I just love it, awesome service. We enjoyed .. very clean rooms.
highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raman800
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My boyfriend and i had rented a room to stay in last night, and ended up getting in a car addicent leaving us vehicle-less in the middle of downtown vancouver, 8 hours away from home. When i called to explain and cancle our reservation, the manager told us that we would still be paying full price for the room. No sympathy for what happened, or even no general understanding that we had no way to get to the hotel, never mind our 8 hour trip home. I had to beg him to only charge $40, and even then i think he will still charge the full price. Useless.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank kkbrr
Canadian_Inn_Manager, Manager at Canadian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

The staff at Canadian Inn is very sympathetic for kkbrr's situation but unfortunately our reservation policy is very clear about cancellations. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future as you never actually had the chance to stay with us.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

We made our reservation on line without knowing what to expect. No offence to the reception, he was nice but the room smelled so bad. I didnt sleep at all the whole night. The pillow smelled like somebody used it already, the bed sheets were dirty and old and i was scratching my body the whole night. I had to use my towel as a blanket. We checked out right away the next day and find another hotel. I wouldnt recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank qrstu
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I am very particular when it comes to staying in hotels/motels. I was more than pleased with Canadian Inn! This was a great value and the room was very clean. The staff is remarkable, extremely friendly and respectful.I would definitely stay here again........

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Anam21884
Reviewed July 2, 2011

really nice stay. front desk staff was wonderful, very polite. room was very clean. very quite

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family