This place is terrible.
Water damage in our room, loose wiring under cupboards, the TV was so crap.
Also, there were cigarette burns IN ALL 4 BEDS! THAT IS DISGUSTING. SO HEINOUS.
Not only that but let me mention the disgusting smell of the rooms, and musky taste in the air. Also the heaters were always so hot and cold and the room was just falling apart before our eyes.
Also, the bed sheets... flower prints. Like seriously.. update your outdated motel.
Greasiest hotel I have ever stayed in and will never stay in it again.
The joke with my friends was "I am pretty sure they owe ME two stars" or "They should pay us for staying here". Disgusting. Do not stay here. Go spend extra money on a nice hotel. Or just sleep in your car haha.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking